Allyson's Nonfiction books

Allyson's Nonfiction books
With only Positive reviews these three books for Authors make a great buy.

Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Hands on the goods

Hello everyone
As most of you know, I am a vagabond and mostly live on the road or somewhere other than the UK. At the moment  have been back in the UK for a couple of months and it suddenly dawned on me that I had a static address (I am staying at my mothers house; how sad is that at 50+ yrs). So I had a brainwave, which apparently is still possible at my age. I ordered paperback copies of my books. Being on the road, has not afforded me that luxury, so today I received a parcel with a copy of all my books. It was absolutely great to actually hold and see the finished product.  Okay, so they are not War and Peace, sized books, but to me they are beautiful.

The only issue I have is with the Touching Ed cover.  Because we could not get a copy sent a s a proof copy to check, the issue with the cover (having a slither of white on two sides) went unnoticed.  It is easily fixable, but now I feel bad, because I have sent out 5 Copies to Goodreads Giveaway winners. I just hope they do not mention the cover in any review, if they happen to write one.

Talking of reviews. My latest book, the nonfiction; How to Write a Simple Book Review, has been getting some really good positive feedback and 5 star reviews.  I have just dropped the price from 2.99 to .99, in the hope  that more people will buy it. please share that information if you can.

I had Salsa or Die at free for five days and spent hours promoting it on Facebook and Twitter, but ony 40 books were downloaded for free.  I have to admit to hoping for more, but if those 40 readers actually enjoy the book and write a review, I will be more than happy.

Taking the conversation (albeit one way) back to travelling, I am on the move again next week. Off to Muizenburg, near Cape Town in South Africa for a nice three month stay in the sun, right next to the beach. Please, nobody mention the sharks!
Take care
Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment