Allyson's Nonfiction books

Allyson's Nonfiction books
Three NEW BOOK coming THIS YEAR

Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Mother's Day Magic ....don't miss the magic!

Everything is moving along so quickly, it is hard to catch a breath. The Mother's Day Magic Anthology is having a great reception, even though it is not being published until 1st March. We have over a hundred pre orders on Amazon (myBook.to/MothersDayMagic)  and our Thunderclap campaign reached it 100% within a week and it now at 150% with over 700, 000 social reach when the thunderclap happens (here is the link if you can help...it costs you nothing:) you don't even have to buy the anthology, http://thndr.me/GWKtg8)  You can also pre order from Barnes and Nobel, ITunes and KOBO and I am pleased to announce that the anthology will also be available in Paperback format, just in time for the UK Mother's Day.
All 12 of the book covers have now been revealed and the anthology cover is looking beautiful.  My book, An English Rose, is number 7.
12 books for only 99c...it's a bargain, and don't forget 10% of all proceeds will be going to a charity towards MS Research. How can you not treat your mother to this fantastic deal?
Apart from all of the excitement of the anthology, I have been on the move as well. My new hubby and I drove down to Spain from the UK. 

 It took a few days and it was one of those journeys that we will never forget. We only have an old car; 18yr old Rover 600, with no working fan for heat or cool air blasting. on the first and second days it was so cold it took over half an hour to scrape the ice of the car and then it kept freezing up during the first few miles or so, making us stop to clear it again. We only just made the ferry in time. 
Our SatNav (GPS) decided it was all too much and kept rebooting, so every few minutes the screen would go blank and we went into panic more. I ended up having to take pictures of it so we had an idea where we were going while it rebooted. We had planned on taking the scenic routes to avoid the toll roads (lots of them in France), but due to our wonky SatNav and time delays, we decided to just hit the tolls and get there (Valencia) as quickly as possible. The first toll road we came to, the ticket machine is on the left, so being a right hand drive car, it was my job t get the tickets etc. I rolled down the window to reach the ticket and then the window wouldn't go back up again.  so we had to stop at the first service station and Hubby took the door to bits to fix it.  Luckily there was a nice coffee stall and pastries to keep him smiling.  Apart from the engine warning light coming on, when it started to rain, we actually got here in one piece.  We did have a few laughs and chuckles though on the way, especially when in the middle of rush hour traffic in the city of Valencia, the Satnav went off.  Anyone want to buy a cheap car and a satnav? 

Seeing the beautiful beach 200metres from our apartment and seeing the sun, soon made us forget the trauma of the journey.




Can you believe it....
I nearly forgot to mention...which is silly really because it is probably the best bit of news I have. I sent one of my books to a publisher, Books To Go Now, and it was accepted...WOOHOO.  I don't think it has actually sunk in as to what this all means, but I am sure it is all good.  So I am now what is known as a hybrid,  a bit published and a lot indie.  I will let you know what happens.

Anyway, thanks for reading to the bottom...I will catch you in a week or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment