UK Mother's Day is nearly here

UK Mother's Day is nearly here
Perfect gift, 12 books by 13 authors all about how great mothers are.

Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Mother's Day Magic...with Love Anthology...book by book. I Love You More by Cornelia Amiri

Hello Everyone

Phew, I can now breathe a sigh of relief as Mother's Day Magic was published with out hitches. I am sure I held my breath for hours. For those of you who are new to my blog, Mother's Day Magic is an anthology of 12 stories written by 13 different authors. The tales are all about mothers. I am the organiser who has put it all together, but believe me when I say, I couldn't have done it without the authors all pooling their skill; and of course the help from my new hubby, the formatter and publisher.  I am also pleased to announce that the book is now available in print. Would make a great door stop...it is so big!  Treat your mother to a door stop for Mother's Day, two uses in one, read and keep the door open.

I mentioned the lead book in the box, in my last blog post, today it is time for the second book in the box; I love You More by Cornelia Amiri, who is known as the Celtic Romance Queen, is much more comfortable writing  Celtic Fantasy Romances, Celtic Historical Romance, Steampunk Romance and Sci-fi Romance. Although she is not bad at Literary Fiction either:)  I am making my way through the collection in Mother's Day Magic, and I read Cornelia's book last week.  Here is my take on it.

Mother's Day hold many memories Garland; good and bad. Not truly understanding the bond and a mother's love, until she gave birth to her son, she gradually allows the reader to learn about her past and why she positively glows with the love that surrounds her.  A tale that shows how strong a woman and a mother can be, when faced with danger. I like the way Cornelia tells Garland story.


I am now on book three and will post my review as soon as it's finished.

Don't forget if you can to support us on thunderclap, you have until the 3rd. It costs you nothing, but it will help raise money for MS research if a lot of the 750K social reach it has attained at the moment, buys a 99c copy of the anthology.  We are giving 10% to charity.
http://thndr.me/GWKtg8

and just because I can, ...a link to the Mother's Day Magic Anthology http://myBook.to/MothersDayMagic

 
Bye, chat again in a few days.  Have a good week.  Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment