Paragon Book Awards

Paragon Book Awards
Calling all authors. if you have ever written a story about Christmas, you need to check this award out.

Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Carolyn Arnold: Eleven



I found this book to be very readable. I very often read later into the night than planned, just to find out what happens next. A good plot that keeps the reader guessing as different turn of events sends the FBI chasing leads. The characters are realistic, with all their troubles in life while trying to keep up with a major murder hunt. I will definitely look out for more of Ms Arnold's books.

I did check some of the other reviews and noticed that some readers complained about Brandon Fisher's attitude. I must admit there were occasions during the book I thought he was a tad shallow and selfish, but then there are people like that in life, so it made the character more believable. not every person in a book can be idyllic. I will still read more books to see if the characters develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment