Allyson's Nonfiction books

Allyson's Nonfiction books
With only Positive reviews these three books for Authors make a great buy.

Thursday, 1 December 2016

#1 Best Selling Book in 3 categories...I Just Don't Believe IT!

It is true though!

Mistletoe Kisses and Christmas Wishes is at #1 and has been there for a few days.  This is all thanks to Tamara Ferguson and her fantastic skills and drive at promoting, her energy is endless.

Also a huge thank to all readers who bought our book. I can't believe the fantastic reviews it is getting either.  When I set out to write my story, I knew I wanted to do something different. I wanted more humor. I wanted people to laugh out loud, like I do a when I read funny stories.  I love laughing out loud.

I am so happy that most reviews have mentioned the humor and how it made them laugh. Thank you for taking the time to read and review. It make writing all worth while, to think I have put a smile of peoples faces.  Thank you.
 Get your copy here

No comments:

Post a Comment