Paragon Book Awards

Paragon Book Awards
Calling all authors. If you have ever written a story about Christmas, you need to check this award out.

Thursday, 22 December 2016

My nonfiction book 'How to Write a Simple Book Review', has won an award.

This is one of those days that makes writing all worth while. To receive an email saying that your book has won an award is brilliant, but to have it say your book was 'Best Book' in a category has ended 2016 with a smile.
I can now start 2017 with a smile. I am now an Award Winning and Bestselling Author, which is something I never even dreamed of when I started writing in 2014, publishing my first book only last year.
Thank you to everyone who has supported me with advice, sharing and promoting and a huge thank you to everyone who has bought any of my books.

How To Write a Simple Book Review; it's easier than you think! Best Book in the How To Category

available from Amazon
 

Merry Christmas

&
 

Happy New Year

from
Allyson R. Abbott

No comments:

Post a Comment